This this the most interview Question, you should be prepared to answer them.
1. Introduce your self?
2. why you are interested in this program ( Urology program )
3. How do you handle stress?
4. What was your favorite college course and why?
5. How do you handle failure?
6. How do you go about making important decisions?
7. What attracted you to this program?
8. If we contacted your references now, what do you think they would say about you?
9. What two things would you consider your greatest strengths?
10. What two things would you consider your greatest weaknesses?
11. What else do you want us to know about you before you leave today?
12. What are your specific goals in this spatiality?
13. Do you think a physician should tell a patient he/she has eight months to live? ( ethics )
14. There are 100 applicants as qualified as you. Why should we pick you?
15. What will you do if you don’t get into this spatiality this year?
16. What are the best and worst things that have ever happened to you?
17. What do you see yourself doing in this spatiality 10-15 years from now?
18. What aspects of your life’s experiences do you think to make you a good candidate for residency program?
19. A patient who has been in an accident needs a blood transfusion. She states that her religion does not allow them. You are the physician in charge. What will you do? Will you override her strong objection? Why/why not? ( ethics )
20. What extracurricular activities were you involved in during your undergraduate major?